Recent market demand across the country has created a very short supply of many products that businesses use on a daily basis. This shortage includes products that Image Textile inventories such as towels, bed sheets, and table linen. For the unforeseeable future, all orders are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- 22 oz per mop
- 8" polyester headband - helps reduce premature wear of headband
- Double tailband to reduce tangling
- Fully machine launderable, dries quickly
- Very absorbent, doesn't streak like cotton or cotton/blends
Image Textiles offers these exceptional quality microfiber mops for incredible prices. A wet microfiber mop features woven microfiber yarn, looped at the end to provide the absorbency of a microfiber combined with the capabilities of a looped end wet mop. A wide polyester head band prevents premature wearing of the yarn and the double tail bands inhibit tangling while laundering. The unique microfiber floor mop material cuts dry time in half. These microfiber mops offer unsurpassed efficiency and ease, and are particularly beneficial when used in high traffic areas where a speedy drying time is necessary.
Some Facts about Microfiber Mops:
- A microfiber mop is easy to clean; simply toss the mop head in the wash and use regular detergent. Do not use fabric softener.
- This fabric, usually a combination of polyester and polyamide, can absorb up to 7 times its weight in water, making it very effective for drying purposes. The material is also capable of absorbing oil.
- An economical choice, microfiber floor mops are growing in popularity because they last longer and require less effort during use.
- Some tests suggest that microfiber textiles can reduce bacteria by up to 99%.
Microfiber mops and cloths perform exceptionally well for cleaning tasks without the use of cleaners or detergent.